**Page last updated June 22, 2020 at 9:45 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time
**Due to the rapidly changing situation, the below links are provided to ensure centralized lanes of information are being shared from official sources. These links are being constantly updated. For questions outside the scope of the guidance, please refer to your chain of command.
The Department of Defense (DoD) is implementing Force Health Protection actions. These actions are necessary to ensure mission readiness for our forces and their families.
We encourage all DoD personnel to follow the Force Health Protection guidance and supplements as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance.
The primary goal of DoD is to preserve the ability of our servicemen and women to provide for national defense and current worldwide military missions.
This is a dynamic situation and DoD will adapt to the situation to ensure that we can accomplish our assigned missions.
PACAF HQ Personnel and Families:
HQ PACAF Building Mandatory Face Mask Note: As a reminder, please wear a face covering when transiting to/from offices, workspaces, conference rooms, and other common areas. Once you reach your destination and can establish 6 feet of spacing, you may remove the face covering.
Local State of Hawaii updates: https://hawaiicovid19.com/ and https://health.hawaii.gov/news/covid-19-updates/ where you can also sign up for email updates from the Hawaii Department of Health.
Local Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam updates: https://www.facebook.com/15thWing/ and https://twitter.com/JointBasePHH
U.S. Indo-Pacific Command Guidance:
HPCON Level B+ Update:
USINDOPACOM Area of Operations is now at HPCON Level BRAVO PLUS: Moderate Disease Threat.
The Secretary of Defense signed a memo to transition to a conditions-based phased approach to personnel movement and travel restrictions. While the COVID-19 pandemic still presents risk to DOD Service members, their families, and our civilian workforce, improving conditions warrant a transition in our approach to domestic and overseas personnel travel to a conditions-based, phased approach to personnel movement and travel.
HQ USINDOPACOM and USINDOPACOM facilities COVID-19 health protection protocols and procedures remain unchanged. They include:
- Vulnerable personnel (e.g., elderly, personnel with underlying health conditions, respiratory diseases, immunocompromised, etc.) will continue to shelter in place and telework.
- HQ INDOPACOM personnel who live with vulnerable individuals should telework to maximum extent possible and take precautions to isolate themselves from vulnerable individuals. Returning to work should be based on medical guidelines.
- Practice social distancing (two arms' length). Wear face masks when unable to maintain six-foot personal distance. Call in and stay home if sick.
- Maintain personal hygiene practices by washing hands regularly and disinfecting workspaces daily.
- Continue to limit meeting sizes, maximize use of virtual conferencing.
- Continue to limit building visitors to critical or mission-essential activities.
- Continue cleaning of frequently-touched areas and public bathrooms.
- Continue JDIR end-of-week full cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Continue Monday - Friday supervisor checks and muster reporting.
- Maintain readiness for implementation of rapid-disinfection process.
- Adhere to local government policy.
USINDOPACOM will continue to enforce strict hygiene procedures and implement home quarantine/isolation procedures as required. The Command's top priority is to preserve the ability of our servicemen and women to provide for national defense and current worldwide military missions. The bottom line, we must Protect our People and Preserve Readiness.
As a reminder, if you are feeling ill with fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact your medical provider or the TRICARE Nurse Advise Line at 800-874-2273.
*For additional information from Indo-Pacific Command, visit their website here.
For the Department of Defense original Stop Movement Memo, click here, for an update to the memo, click here.
For the Department of Defense UPDATED Stop Movement FAQ, click here.
For the Department of Defense Overseas Stop Movement release, click here.
To view the Department of Defense fact sheet on COVID-19 Military Personnel, Pay, and Benefits Policy, click here.
Personnel are encouraged to follow the DoD Coronavirus website here.
For a FAQ sheet on travel restriction guidance, click here.
The Defense Travel Management Office has information on COVID-19 travel and transportation at their website here.
For information on PT testing, Enlisted Professional Military Education, Enlisted Promotions or other personnel questions, log in to you myPers account and click on their COVID-19 webpage.
To view the DoD FAQ sheet on elective surgical, invasive, and dental procedures in Military Treatment Facilities, click here.
U.S. Forces Japan and U.S. Forces Korea:
For the most up-to-date information on U.S. Forces Japan, visit their website, here.
For the most up-to-date information on U.S. Forces Korea, visit their website, here.